Womens' Health and The Catholic Church
Join The Discussion November 10th, 2018
9:00AM - 11:30AM
St. Pius X - Milligan Hall
Featured SpeakersDrs. Paul and Amber Day
Witness Talks including parishioners Brian and Julie Dunham
- Interested in medical alternatives to “the pill” (named a Group 1 carcinogen by the World Health Organization) to regulate your daughter's cycles?
- Do you feel the church is out of touch in its teachings on contraception?
- Are you a couple interested in natural methods of family planning but feel they are unscientific, unreliable or too difficult to implement?
- Are you interested in promoting general women’s health through natural methods?
- Are you (or someone you know) battling infertility and seeking more restorative natural solutions provided by medical doctors at our local hospitals?