That Man is You!
Men, mark your calendars! That Man is You! begins Saturday, September 22nd, 2018. That Man is You! combines Scripture, solid secular research, and a little fun to address the pressures and temptations facing men in our modern culture. It seeks to form authentic leaders who will be capable of transforming homes and society.
Register for the upcoming St. Pius X That Man is You! event here.
St. Pius X, Milligan Hall
Every Saturday, starting September 22nd through December 22nd, 2018 @ 6:00am
6:00am - Breakfast
6:30am - Presentation
7:00am - Small Group Discussions
7:45am - Conclusion
Contact: Charlie Bradley 859-801-3506
That Man is You! also provides an app available on iOS for iPhone/iPad that enables you to watch video sessions you missed, view all the presentation materials and send in survey information to help ParadisusDei improve their program.
- Week 1 - The Issue is Leadership
- Week 2 - The Price of Failed Leadership
- Week 3 - The Four Leadership Roles of Men
- Week 4 - The Five Traits of Authentic Leaders
- Week 5 - Steadfast Leadership
- Week 6 - Attaining Clarity of Thought
- Week 7 - Developing Integrity of Action
- Week 8 - Laying a Foundation for the Future
- Week 9 - The Willingness to Pay the Price
- Week 10 - Authentic Leadership in the Home
- Week 11 - The Death of the West
- Week 12 - The Cry of a Child